AIM
duksey424

Magus RPG Magus RPG

I'm going to pop a blood vessel.

This game would be sooo much better if it wern't soo damn hard. I recommend making tonics alot easier to find on enemies and something that would really help is making the shelter a place where you can recover. Other then it being painstakenly hard, the game is awesome man.

Dotnoid v1.1 Dotnoid v1.1

Too easy

Make it so instead of pausing outside of the circle you die or something it would make the game alot more challenging

The Orc Ring The Orc Ring

Still too easy man

Increase the difficulty yet again. It was way too easy. Make it hard, hard like a priest at a playground.

The Golden Cheesecake The Golden Cheesecake

Nice spin off

I like the game and everything but i can't get the golden bar! I went to the teacher and tried everything but he wouldn't talk I even had like $200

Invasion 3 Invasion 3

Cool Game

It's fun and all but it gets boring after awhile. It's to easy to defeat castles and no units really matter are the archers and cannons, everything else gets destroyed.

RoadCarnage BETA DEMO RoadCarnage BETA DEMO

It's a good start but...

You need to make the game more difficult and complex. If you make more levels that just continue like this, the games going to be boring. Make the people get faster and better at dodging after each level. You also might wanna add more people after levels and make it easier to die.

PS: Add power-ups. They own.

Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz

wrong crowd guy

It was a fun little game and what not and the concept was funny but newgrounds probably isn't the place for it. You gotta think of the age audiance here. I guarantee that about 75% could tap Hilary Duff, legally ;D. Regaurdless though fun as always, GJ

Saved By Your Balls Saved By Your Balls

nice game

"make like a tree and get the fuck out of here"...Boondox Saints, Great movie.

Fall Down Fall Down

ugh...caculator games...

made me think of boring study hall sessions. Thank god for caculator games though hahaha

OrangeWorks responds:

Got the idea from me TI-83 plus :-D

Shake the Baby! Shake the Baby!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

omg that was awesome i laughed sooo hard when the fonze came in. EEEEEEEEYYYYYYY! ROFL! Godd Job man

EviLDoG responds:

Lol thanks, i thought it would be a nice little touch, haven't heard too much of him lately in real life or animations.