AIM
duksey424

LL - Girl From Mars LL - Girl From Mars

Ash kicks ass.

The flash was pretty good and it made it better that you did an Ash song. What I would really like is if you did a video for clones. God that song owns.

S.A.M.V. p4: - ...fear... S.A.M.V. p4: - ...fear...

By far one of the best series on NG.

I have been watching your series from the start and have loved it ever since. You're characters are priceless and oh-so original. But it's been almost a year man, what gives? You have a date or estimate when the new ones gonna be done?

BaconMask responds:

Hey man, thanks for watching! I really do apollogize that part 5 is taking so long... what I can tell you is that a bulk of the work is out of the way, but there is still a lot left to do. By my estimate, "Lord of the Fries" should be out by the middle of June, and hopefully the website should be done before that.

Thanks again!

The Most Annoying Flash The Most Annoying Flash

Awesome.

This flash had everything. Even Maddox!

Shades of Grey Ep. 2 Shades of Grey Ep. 2

Awesome.

I really like this series you have going so far. Really great usage of the mars volta, they kick ass.

"Porcelain" "Porcelain"

Beautiful

That was a very nice interpertation of the song, and a great flash at that.
It shows that you put compassion and thought into this, your father would be proud.

Pyramus and Thisbe: ETM Pyramus and Thisbe: ETM

Pretty good

I liked this little modern version of A midsummer night dream. Pretty good stuff man.

Burnt Face Man 2 Burnt Face Man 2

priceless

huh? Stick to Salad Fingers?? Don't ever listen to your audiance then, keep plugging out both sagas. All of your animations are awesome Mr. Firth

The Performance Artist The Performance Artist

Reminds me of a time at the cleveland museum. Me and my friend were in the the 'abstract' section and came across about a 7 by 5 ft. canvas of graph paper, no joke-graph paper. My friend complained of it being stupid and incoherent, and yes i had to agree with him, it was. But here's some food for thought. If and artist can come up with something so simple and irrelevent and yet have soo much success and profit then why not make abstract, it sells!

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.2 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.2

It keeps getting better and better

LMFAO, wow. This is a great series, always has, always will. The butterfly effect spoof was incredible! Ahh good stuff man, cheers ^_^

Bubble Tea Bubble Tea

Nice job

Dude, this flash was submited soo long ago. Why is it now on front page after like 3 months?
btw, love sammy the cashier ;D